Download Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast
|App Name||Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast|
|Update||April 21, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast FAQs, Guide, and Features
Smart View Screen Mirroring is a tool that will help you Stream videos and photos, and play games to different devices like Samsung, LG, Sony, Hisense, Xiaomi, Panasonic, etc..
You also can Stream you web videos and your favorite Movies to TV, Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Smart TV. Cast to TV and enjoy movies on TV now!
Watching movies on your TV or tablet is great, Streaming those movies on your big TV screen is Better yet. This is the best way to Cast & Stream to TV.
This Screen Mirroring application provides an easy shortcut and widget to use the Miracast or Smart View external display screen casting feature! With this app, you will be able more conveniently to mirror your screen or use the cast feature.
This App will assist you to Stream and mirror your android phone or tab’s screen on smart TV/Display ( Miracast enabled ) or Wireless dongles or adapters.
Smart View screen mirroring is able to play games with videos or music and photos, etc, in your smartphone with any device (smartphone and smart TV, laptop or tablet) at anywhere anytime.
Mirror screen TV smart view does not need extra dongle or cable. to connect TV with smart view screen mirroring Click “Start”, the Mobile hotspot will be operating automatically. and After hotspot will be operating, connect to phone from other devices.
Smart View has been tested and found works on most of android mobiles and can easily screen mirroring to smart TV.
– Screen mirror and Stream Movies to TV with the Smart view tool, Try our screen mirroring app on big TV screen.
– This application brings you to the settings screen for casting to the following products like Samsung, LG or Fire TV Stick and also for casting using Miracast Wireless Display Dongle and more.
– The Smart View feature is compatible with the following devices 4k smart tv and all other devices.
– Add local video, local audio to Play Queue.
– Auto search for available cast devices & streaming device.
– Run your business meetings on big TV screen.
Quick start guide to mirror your mobile screen to smart TV with Smart View.
1. The TV must be connected to wifi network same as your phone.
2. The Phone version must be android 4.2 and above.
3. Choose content that you want to Stream to TV (Video, Photo, Web Videos).
4. Click “start” and enjoy Smart View App.
If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, and wifi router
If you are searching for How to Connect Phone to TV Without a cable then this app is the best for you.
Smart View Screen Mirroring works for all Samsung TV or any other Smart TV.
*Check out the FAQ within the app for further help if needed!
Smart View Mirroring is supported by all Android devices and Android Versions. If you face any problems with your device
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with TV smart view stream, please let us know at [email protected] We will help you as soon as we can.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Samsung or any other trademark mentioned here.
This update includes:
– Bug fixes.
– Performance improvements.
– More supported devices.
The Smart View Mirroring – Screen Mirroring, Miracast is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.