Download Smiling-X: Scary horror game. for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Smiling-X: Scary horror game. for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Smiling-X: Scary horror game. for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Smiling-X: Scary horror game. for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Smiling-X: Scary horror game. and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Smiling-X: Scary horror game.
|App Name||Smiling-X: Scary horror game.|
|Developer||IndieFist Horror Games|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Smiling-X: Scary horror game. FAQs, Guide, and Features
Imagine… You wake up in a darkness creepy studio suddently after shutdown your computer.
All your teammate are working with non stop by a dangerous hypnotic software.
What happen here? Can you help them?
Get ready with this horror game! Destroy the office before escape from this nightmare!
Right now is available two game modes, discover the background of the story of The Boss and the secretary and what happen, and complete missions!
If you like adventure games, these are some of the features that you will find:
😈 Secure places for hidden from enemy!
😈 Making special weapon for defeat the boss
😈 Making a bomb to destroy the office
😈 Overwhelming atmosphere and suspense.
😈 Terrifying enemy and strange characters.
😈 Different puzzles to complete and resolve the mistery.
You will have to help your teammate´s to discover XCorp plans by solving situations in limited time and finding the key to the exit.
If you have comments and suggestions, do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected]
Erich collectible can hurt the boss again.
Fixed quest to escape with fathers
Fixed car ending escape and mission 1 ending
The Smiling-X: Scary horror game. is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.