Download SMS Backup & Restore for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SMS Backup & Restore for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SMS Backup & Restore on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SMS Backup & Restore for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SMS Backup & Restore on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SMS Backup & Restore on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SMS Backup & Restore for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SMS Backup & Restore on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SMS Backup & Restore and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SMS Backup & Restore for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SMS Backup & Restore on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SMS Backup & Restore and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SMS Backup & Restore and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
SMS Backup & Restore
|App Name||SMS Backup & Restore|
|Developer||SyncTech Pty Ltd|
|Update||November 23, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
SMS Backup & Restore FAQs, Guide, and Features
SMS Backup & Restore is an app that backs up (creates a copy of) SMS & MMS messages and call logs currently available on the phone. It can also restore messages and call logs from already existing backups.
Note: This app requires existing backups to be able to restore call logs and messages. It cannot recover anything without existing backups.
For questions or issues please visit our FAQ at: https://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (text) messages, MMS and call logs in XML format.
– Local device backup with options to automatically upload to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
– Choose a recurring scheduled time to automatically backup.
– Option to select which conversations to backup or restore.
– View and drill into your local and cloud backups.
– Search backups.
– Restore/transfer backup to another phone. Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, irrespective of the version.
– Fast Transfer between 2 phones over WiFi direct
– Free up space on your phone. Delete all SMS messages or call logs on the Phone.
– Email a backup file.
– The XML backup can be viewed on a computer via the online viewer at https://SyncTech.com.au/view-backup/
– Tested on Android 5.0 and higher
– App only restores backups made by this app
– Backup is created locally on the phone by default, but has options to upload to Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive or Email. At no time are the files sent to the developer.
– Please ensure there is a copy of the backup outside the phone before performing a factory reset on the phone.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app.
* Your Calls and Contact information: Backup and Restore Call Logs.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network view and communication: Allows the app to connect to wifi for backup
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Account Information: To authenticate with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud uploads.
* Location: Only requested and used during WiFi direct transfer due to a security requirement on Android.
– Fix for local storage issues on Android 11+ devices
– Fix for error while restoring without Media messages
The SMS Backup & Restore is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.