Download Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy
|App Name||Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy|
|Developer||SoloVPN & NCleaner & Radio|
|Update||November 2, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy FAQs, Guide, and Features
One Tap Connect, Free and Unlimited VPN Proxy,
Try Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy with powerful features:
☆ Increase the availability to easily UNBLOCK blocked sites.
☆ Encrypt the data, Protect your privacy, Bypass firewall, Hide your public ip, nobody know where are you from.
☆ Get protected from hackers and snoopers on public WiFi connections.
Why Solo VPN?
✓ FREE and UNLIMITED: 100% Free, No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
✓ Largest VPN Coverage: Solo VPN offers largest VPN coverage more than 30 countries including JP, KR, US, UK, AU, CA, TR, UA and more!
✓ Easy to Use: No settings required; One Tap to find available servers and setup connection,
✓ No sign up, No registration: You don’t need to create an account or have a credit card!
✓ Limited Permissions: No root access needed, and Solo VPN only apply for network permissions.
✓ Support: Any questions and suggestions, feel free to reach us: [email protected] We love to hear from you 🙂
Try Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy Now! And if you love us, don’t forget to spread the love by giving us 5-stars!
– Optimize search, refresh and connect logic
– Fix policy issue
– Reduce APK size
– Fix minor bugs
The Solo VPN – One Tap Free Proxy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.