Download Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom
|App Name||Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom FAQs, Guide, and Features
The dazzling sequel to SEGA’s hit endless runner, SONIC DASH. Featuring the cast and world of the new TV series, SONIC BOOM!
New and amazing 3D worlds, challenges and game play. Play as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Sonic’s new friend, Sticks. Let’s do this!
SONIC DASH 2 FEATURES
– RACE with up to three characters in new Team Play mode! Swap runners mid-race to earn high scores!
– UNLEASH new special powers – Sonic’s Dash Ring Magnet, Knuckle’s Slam, Amy’s Ring Hammer, and more
– CONQUER new obstacles and Badniks
– DASH on new fast-paced tracks in and above the beautiful Sonic Boom world
– MASTER new Swing & Tilt gameplay with the super charged Enerbeam; tilt your device to swing the runner towards the Rings and Orbs
– COLLECT, evolve, and run with new magical Sprites
– EARN special prizes in new Events and Daily SEGA Challenges!
– – – – –
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, SONIC DASH and SONIC BOOM are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Various bug fixes and improvements
The Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.