Download Sonos S1 Controller for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sonos S1 Controller for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sonos S1 Controller on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sonos S1 Controller for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sonos S1 Controller on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sonos S1 Controller on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sonos S1 Controller for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sonos S1 Controller on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sonos S1 Controller and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sonos S1 Controller for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sonos S1 Controller on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sonos S1 Controller and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sonos S1 Controller and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sonos S1 Controller
|App Name||Sonos S1 Controller|
|Update||November 2, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Sonos S1 Controller FAQs, Guide, and Features
This app controls systems that include the earliest Sonos products: Zone Players, Play:5 (Gen 1), Bridge, Connect (Gen 1) and Connect:Amp (Gen 1)
Easily control your system.
Adjust volume levels, group rooms, save favorites, set alarms, and more.
Stream from popular services.
Connect your streaming services and browse all your music, podcasts, radio, and audiobooks in a single app.
Listen to Sonos Radio.
Enjoy thousands of stations free on your system, including live radio from around the world, genre stations, artist-curated stations, and original programming from Sonos.
Renamed the Sonos S1 Controller, this app supports systems that include the oldest Sonos products. Systems supported by this app will continue to receive bug fixes and security patches but will not receive new software features found in the new Sonos S2 app and will not be compatible with Sonos products released after May 2020. For more information, please visit support.sonos.com/s/article/4786.
The Sonos S1 Controller is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.