Download Spades by NeuralPlay for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Spades by NeuralPlay for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Spades by NeuralPlay on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Spades by NeuralPlay for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Spades by NeuralPlay on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Spades by NeuralPlay on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Spades by NeuralPlay for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Spades by NeuralPlay on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Spades by NeuralPlay and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Spades by NeuralPlay for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Spades by NeuralPlay on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Spades by NeuralPlay and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Spades by NeuralPlay and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Spades by NeuralPlay
|App Name||Spades by NeuralPlay|
|Update||September 3, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Spades by NeuralPlay FAQs, Guide, and Features
Play popular variants: Partnership Spades, Mirror Spades, Suicide Spades, Whiz Spades, and Solo Spades (Cut Throat), and more!
Just learning Spades? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Play with your favorite rules. Rule customizations include:
• Jokers and/or deuces as high trump.
• Blind nil.
• Nil/blind nil bonus.
• Minimum bid.
• Bag penalty.
• Bag (overtrick) points.
• Failed bid penalty.
• Initial lead.
• Trumping first trick.
• Spades can be lead anytime or must be broken first.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Offline play.
• Detailed statistics.
• Play checker. Let the computer check your bids and plays throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• The Rest Are Mine (TRAM). Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
• Achievements and leaderboards.
• Improved support for large screen and windowed devices.
• UI improvements.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!
The Spades by NeuralPlay is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.