Download Speed Booster for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Speed Booster for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Speed Booster on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Speed Booster for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Speed Booster on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Speed Booster on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Speed Booster for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Speed Booster on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Speed Booster and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Speed Booster for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Speed Booster on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Speed Booster and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Speed Booster and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Speed Booster|
|Update||October 12, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Speed Booster FAQs, Guide, and Features
Speed Booster can speed up your phone instantly in a single tap without launching an app. You like it easy? Just add Smart Booster Widget on your desktop, and the tool will clean up your system resources instantly when you tap.
Unlike similar products, Speed Booster can not only kick your phone a boost. It can keep it that way for days and weeks by automatically detecting and stopping resource-hogging apps and processes without actually closing them, and restarting services and processes to clean up resources.
Speed Booster is quick, easy and light on resources.
Speed Booster launches automatically when you start your phone, monitoring resource-hogging background processes and freezing them nicely without force-closing. If a memory leak is detected, Speed Booster can restart the process at fault to clean up resources. The built-in task manager allows viewing and managing running processes in manual mode.
The Speed Booster is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.