Download Speed Camera Radar for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Speed Camera Radar for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Speed Camera Radar on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Speed Camera Radar for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Speed Camera Radar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Speed Camera Radar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Speed Camera Radar for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Speed Camera Radar on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Speed Camera Radar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Speed Camera Radar for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Speed Camera Radar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Speed Camera Radar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Speed Camera Radar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Speed Camera Radar
|App Name||Speed Camera Radar|
|Update||November 4, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Speed Camera Radar FAQs, Guide, and Features
This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
⌚ Good news ! Application supports smartwatches on Android WearOS ⌚
1. If you just installed the app you will need to go to menu “Update databased” to download and install the latest database of speed camera for your region (country).
2. To run the hazard detection mode, press the “Start” button. at the bottom right of the screen.
3. The application notifies only the dangers that are along your route.
4. You can call main setting, swiping from the left edge of the screen to the right.
5. You can call dangers filter that you want to discover swiping from the right edge of the screen to the left.
6. To add a new danger, tap on the SPEED at the bottom of the screen.
7. Sign in to edit and remove current POI
Starting with app version 2.0 user can sign-in in app’s community (using your Google Account).
Registered users have more permissions to manage POI objects (danger) on the map, for instance, user can explicitly delete irrelevant POI from common database.
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector – is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option “Use speech when hazard detected”.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Map or Radar view mode (no need Internet to render data)
★ Night mode for Map is supported (enabled in settings)
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 260 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
Be careful on the road and good luck!
Added new POI types:
Speed camera on tripod (temporary camera)
The Speed Camera Radar is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.