Download Speed Up for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Speed Up for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Speed Up on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Speed Up for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Speed Up on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Speed Up on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Speed Up for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Speed Up on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Speed Up and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Speed Up for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Speed Up on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Speed Up and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Speed Up and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Speed Up|
|Developer||Soft Systems Technology|
|Update||August 18, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Speed Up FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is the Speed Up game booster, specially made to enhance your gaming/app experience.
Speed Up can optimize your gaming/app experience, by finishing unnecessary processes in the background. With Speed Up, you can also apply specific settings when launching a specific game on the apps’ list.
Speed Up features
- Clear background processes to free up RAM.
- Create shortcuts to launch your games/apps and apply the settings automatically.
- Change the WiFi state.
- Change the Bluetooth state.
- Change screen brightness.
- Change the Ringtone, Call and Media volume.
- Block incoming notifications.
- Block incoming calls.
The Speed Up is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.