Download Spize for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Spize for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Spize on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Spize for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Spize on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Spize on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Spize for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Spize on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Spize and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Spize for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Spize on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Spize and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Spize and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 23, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Spize FAQs, Guide, and Features
Spize is one of Singapore’s most popular and respected restaurants! Conceptualized with the status of our nation as one of the most metropolitan and globalized city-states, Spize is a melting pot for East and West tastes. It commenced its operations in Bedok and has expanded to River Valley. The restaurant has built a reputation for its quality, value-for-money authentic Singaporean, Thai, Indian, Western & Mediterranean food. It has also displayed commitment to serving throughout the night – anyday, everyday!
Locals, foreigners calling Singapore their home and even tourists, patronize our outlets. This offers the brilliant opportunity to mix n mingle…Not just do we serve at our outlets, we deliver everything on our menu till the wee-hours of the morning. So, Add our “Delivery Hotline” number to your phonebook now. You can also come on down and have a “take away” prepared if in a rush. Nestled in the heartlands, it is ideal for a chill out session with friends and family alike. So, make a date with us and give your taste buds a treat they truly deserve
Minor bug fixes.
The Spize is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.