Download Sputnik News for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sputnik News for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sputnik News on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sputnik News for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sputnik News on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sputnik News on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sputnik News for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sputnik News on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sputnik News and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sputnik News for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sputnik News on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sputnik News and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sputnik News and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Sputnik News|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 12, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Sputnik News FAQs, Guide, and Features
Sputnik news agency and radio is a modern media brand with global coverage.
With the Sputnik app, you’ll be the first to receive breaking news, find out about major global events, read in-depth commentary from leading experts and tune into the live radio broadcasts and exclusive interviews.
The official Sputnik app is available in 51 languages.
The app grants you 24/7 access to international news, analyses and online radio.
– Easy navigation
– News feed
– Push notifications for breaking news
– Live radio broadcast
– Share articles on social media
– Save favorite articles and read them offline
Get the inside track on the major news stories and developments from around the world as they unfold live.
Sputnik tells the untold.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
The Sputnik News is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.