Download Status, Sticker Saver for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Status, Sticker Saver for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Status, Sticker Saver on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Status, Sticker Saver for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Status, Sticker Saver on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Status, Sticker Saver on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Status, Sticker Saver for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Status, Sticker Saver on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Status, Sticker Saver and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Status, Sticker Saver for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Status, Sticker Saver on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Status, Sticker Saver and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Status, Sticker Saver and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Status, Sticker Saver
|App Name||Status, Sticker Saver|
|Developer||Lazy Geniouz Pvt. Ltd.|
|Update||September 17, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Status, Sticker Saver FAQs, Guide, and Features
Loved a Friend’s Status or a Sticker they sent?
Well, You are at the Right App page 😉
How to Use (Status)?
1 – Check the Desired Status / Story…
2 – Open App, Click on any Status to View or Use Multi Selection…
3 – Click the Save Button…
The Status is Instantly saved to your Gallery! 😉😃
How to get the amazing Stickers?
1 – Browse through tons of amazing Stickers
2 – Choose any of the available & click on it,
3 – Just Tap Add & there you go!
The App shows you Statuses from multiple Apps,
along with Thousands of amazing Stickers at your disposal!
* Multi Save, Delete, Repost / Share,
* Easy Repost without Saving,
* Easy & Fast Saving,
* Built in Image Viewer & Video Player,
* Hundred & Thousands of Stickers for Social Sharing!
* Easy Navigation!
Still Reading this? 😛
Go get the App & start Saving Statuses, Sharing Stickers! 😃
Please do give a Good Rating if you liked the App! 😀
Probably a 5 Star 😁😃
Internal Improvements 🥳
The Status, Sticker Saver is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.