Download Stop Motion Studio for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Stop Motion Studio for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Stop Motion Studio on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Stop Motion Studio for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Stop Motion Studio on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Stop Motion Studio on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Stop Motion Studio for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Stop Motion Studio on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Stop Motion Studio and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Stop Motion Studio for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Stop Motion Studio on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Stop Motion Studio and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Stop Motion Studio and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Stop Motion Studio
|App Name||Stop Motion Studio|
|Update||June 28, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Stop Motion Studio FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get Stop Motion Studio, the world’s easiest app to get you into stop motion moviemaking today! With its easy-to-use interface Stop Motion Studio lets you create beautiful animated movies.
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Animation guides to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Interactive timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, sound effects, songs from your music library, or your narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by drawing over them.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
• Use a second device as a remote camera
• Use your headphones as a remote shutter release
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as animated GIF
• Save all images for further processing
• Easily transfer projects between devices
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your desktop computer
* Some features require in-app purchases. All features are already included in the Pro version.
This update improves overall stability of the app.
The Stop Motion Studio is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.