Download StreamView for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the StreamView for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the StreamView on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install StreamView for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the StreamView on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the StreamView on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install StreamView for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the StreamView on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the StreamView and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install StreamView for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the StreamView on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the StreamView and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the StreamView and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Song Yun Long|
|Update||June 14, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
StreamView FAQs, Guide, and Features
StreamView supports the following features:
• Multi-channel viewing with up to 4 cameras on screen at the same time
• Capture video from your camera live view to your Android phone to play back later
• Capture single and multi still images and save these to your Android phone’s storage card
• Control PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras remotely
StreamView supports all the DVR, NVR and IPCam models
Note: This app uses a data stream that will connect to your DVR/NVR/IPCam via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, the video from your DVR will likely be considered “downloads” by your phone
service provider and will contribute to any download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed any plan limits you may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
1. Updates the user interface and improves user experience.
2. Optimizes device connection.
3. Fixes some other bugs.
The StreamView is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.