Download Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
|App Name||Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log|
|Developer||Strong Fitness PTE. LTD.|
|Update||December 3, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log FAQs, Guide, and Features
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” – CNBC
“With apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” – The Verge
The simplest, cleanest, and most easy to use workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Join over 3,000,000 people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced lifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. No more pen and paper in the gym!
Whether you want to gain strength, muscle mass, or just stay healthy, Strong is designed to help you get better results from your workouts.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5×5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app on Google Play
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises
• Add your own exercises, routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built-in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Google Fit
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Email in CSV format
Strong Terms of Service – http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
Fixed: Exercise PRs tab showing incorrect data
The Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.