Download Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times
|App Name||Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times|
|Update||October 31, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times FAQs, Guide, and Features
* View sunrise, sunset and golden hour times for any location on earth, for any date, all displayed in a simplistic, ad-free user interface
* Never miss a sunrise or sunset with daily alarms
* Stay notified of when the sun rises and sets with daily sunrise and sunset notifications feature
* Use the manual search functionality to check sunrise and sunsets for any location on earth
* Plan ahead using our date picker feature to check when the sun will rise and set for any date (past or present!)
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Sunrise and sunset alarms
– Alarm clock snooze functionality
– Daily sunrise and sunset notifications
– Sun golden hour and blue hour times
– Home screen widget showing sunrise and sunset times
– Other sun times such as civil, astronomical and nautical twilight times
– Detect current location using GPS
– Search for any location in the world
– List of favourite locations
– New daylight saving time change reminder notification
– Swipe between different tabs
– Fix crash when device is rotated while in notification or alarm screen
– Refresh widget info at midnight each night
– Improved handling for scheduling alarms on Android 12
– Improved app accessibility
– Minor bug fixes
– Some under-the-hood improvements
The Sunrise Companion: Sunrise and Sunset Times is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.