Download Super64 Plus for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Super64 Plus for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Super64 Plus on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Super64 Plus for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Super64 Plus on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Super64 Plus on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Super64 Plus for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Super64 Plus on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Super64 Plus and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Super64 Plus for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Super64 Plus on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Super64 Plus and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Super64 Plus and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Super64 Plus|
|Update||June 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Super64 Plus FAQs, Guide, and Features
– Support android 5.0+ (suitable for android 11).
– Auto save, Save state and load state.
– Auto Screen orientation: Settings – Display – Screen orientation – Auto.
– All Controls: Analog & D pad & L+R+Z Button (Profiles – Select Profiles – Touchscreen profile – Everything: All Controls)
– Resize Control Buttons: Settings – Touchscreen – Button scale.
– Edit Control Buttons: Profiles – Touchscreen – Copy – Rename – Edit.
– To fix graphical glitches, try changing the video plugin: Profiles – Select Profiles – Emulation profile.
– To fix lag, try changing the video setting: Settings – Display – Rendered resolution.
– For unplayable ROM, try unzipping the ROM first or trying a different version of the ROM.
– For touchscreen control issues, try changing the button scale.
The Super64 Plus is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.