Download SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos
|App Name||SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos|
|Developer||DC Mobile Dev Team|
|Update||October 8, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos FAQs, Guide, and Features
SuperVault is a privacy protection tools to secure personal photos and videos by locking them with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and advanced encryption. It provides the best place to keep safe your private photos, hide your personal pictures, videos, and documents. With SuperVault, you don’t need to worry when giving your devices to friends and family.
With SuperVault, you can protect
💏 Private Photos and videos only can be seen by yourself or your couple
🏠 Family photos
🎞 Special memories
💳 Driver license, ID cards, credit cards
🏥 Health data pictures
📝 any other important files or documents
You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault or just share your import pictures or videos to SuperVault
Super Vault can disguise its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe, and nobody knows the existence of it.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
• All the hidden files are all encrypted and well protected with PIN or fingerprint
• Photos and videos sync across all devices – The encrypted Private Cloud can securely sync your photos, albums, and videos across all your phones.
• Auto Backup to the cloud and your files will never be lost, even if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Support disguising icon and no one knows the existence of SuperVault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage.
• Support set password to folders
• Support different beautiful themes
• Shake your phone to close SuperVault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
• No storage limitation to hide photos and hide videos
• SuperVault doesn’t show in your recent app list
• Keep safe your Driver license, ID cards, credit cards
With SuperVault, your privacy is well protected.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is for SD card users to prevent data loss by uninstalling. Super Vault will NEVER make any change to your device.
Fix known issues
The SuperVault – Hide Private Photos & Videos is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.