Download SureLock Kiosk Lockdown for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SureLock Kiosk Lockdown for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SureLock Kiosk Lockdown for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SureLock Kiosk Lockdown for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SureLock Kiosk Lockdown and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
SureLock Kiosk Lockdown
|App Name||SureLock Kiosk Lockdown|
|Developer||42Gears Mobility Systems|
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
SureLock Kiosk Lockdown FAQs, Guide, and Features
Note 1: For Business use only.
Note 2: Free trial version limitations: You can only restrict users to single-app mode or two apps, and you cannot change the default wallpaper and password.
SureLock uses Android Device Administrator permissions for advanced lock-down features.
SureLock is the #1 kiosk lockdown tool for Android that quickly transforms any Android tablet or smartphone into a dedicated Android kiosk. It replaces the default Home Screen or Launcher and restricts access to only admin-approved applications. SureLock has built-in device management capabilities.
Worried about unwanted misuse of your company-owned Android devices? It has become common to use off-the-shelf mobile devices to run business applications or self-service kiosks. However, device misuse can impact user productivity and result in high maintenance costs and mobile data-usage bills.
Use SureLock to lock-down Android tablets and smartphones and convert them into dedicated Android kiosks, limiting access to just the applications and device features that admins have approved. Games, social media applications, system settings, and any other unapproved applications are completely hidden from the user.
SureLock includes integrated device management functionality. You can enable it from the SureLock Settings menu. With device management, you can configure lockdown settings remotely, remotely install apps, troubleshoot device issues using screen-sharing features, view call logs & SMS logs and track company-owned devices in real-time on Google Maps. SureLock can receive MDM commands via SMS or Text Messaging.
• Lock down devices into single-app or multi-app mode
• Password protect applications
• Auto-launch applications at startup
• Control peripherals (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, Screen Orientation, Airplane Mode, Audio, GPS)
• Customize home screen (Layout, App Labels, Wallpaper)
• Remote management with SureMDM
• Group applications
• Block user from altering system settings
• Block incoming and outgoing calls, or limit calls to select phone numbers
• Block incoming and outgoing SMS
• Report call logs to MDM server
• Report SMS logs to MDM server
• Set device to return to home screen after a period of inactivity
• Display widgets on home screen
• Application shortcuts
• Screen saver mode
• Disable status bar and notification panel
• Disable power button
• Delayed application launch
• Selectively allow or block individual child windows
• Multiple admin access
• Driver Safety Mode: Disable touch screen and hardware keys if the driver goes above a speed threshold
• Collect application usage data (launch time, duration of usage, etc.)
• Power saving settings (brightness control based on charging status and user inactivity)
• Memory management (close applications if memory usage threshold is reached)
• Easily integrates SureFox (Special lock-down browser to restrict browsing to only admin-approved websites)
Who uses SureLock?
– Field force using Android tablets and smartphones
– Trucking companies (ELD Mandate), Electronic Logbook Application lockdown
– Libraries and schools
– Taxi Dispatch Systems
– Android kiosks at retail stores
– Inventory Control and Asset Tracking
– Passenger Infotainment at airports
– Restaurants for customer feedback and engagement
– Patient surveys at hospitals
– Electronic Proof of Delivery applications used by logistics companies
Licensing and Support
SureLock In-App license purchase includes support and access to upgrades to the newest versions for 1 year from the date of purchase. After 1 year, you will have perpetual access to the version installed at that time. However, you will not have access to support, maintenance, or upgrades.
How to exit SureLock: https://bit.ly/3dg0ajK
Email: [email protected]
– Added support for hide status bar and hide navigation bar under Samsung KNOX Settings.
– Added support for two new options “Airplane Mode” and “Reading Mode” in the “Settings Manager” plugin app in SureLock.
– Added a new plug in app ‘Volume Control’ in SureLock.
The SureLock Kiosk Lockdown is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.