Download SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN
|App Name||SurfEasy Secure Android VPN|
|Update||June 23, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
Don’t trust your Internet privacy to just anyone! A lot of companies claim to offer free VPN services while making outlandish promises about securing your Wi-Fi access. But do you know what happens to your personal data once they get their hands on it?
SurfEasy’s anonymous VPN offers a secure browsing experience with top-notch, no-log Internet security that protects your personal data and encrypts all of your transmissions.
Secure yourself across all of your Android devices. SurfEasy provides users with an easy-to-use VPN that can be used on up to five devices for the ultimate in Internet security, protecting you at home, at coffee shops, in airports, at school and anywhere else you might go.
We’re different from other VPNs. We provide:
* Live customer support.
* Wi-Fi hotspot security.
* Encryption of all traffic on your device
* No logging of your online activities.
* More than a dozen countries to choose from including US & UK.
* Ad-tracker blocking (premium feature).
* A fast and reliable professionally managed network.
With SurfEasy VPN you can:
* Mask your IP address and geographic location.
* Appear to be in the US or a dozen other countries.
* Browse anonymously and avoid being tracked.
* Access blocked websites from anywhere in the world.
* Bypass firewalls to browse without limits.
* Unblock your favorite websites and apps.
Choosing a VPN provider can be one of the most important things you ever do online. Protecting yourself while online can be the difference between enjoying a secure Internet experience and leaving yourself vulnerable to having your data hacked while online. Protect yourself while online by making the right choice in getting a VPN. Choose a VPN that’s reliable. Choose a VPN that’s respected. Choose SurfEasy.
Our app uses a few permissions
* Identity: Necessary for push notifications.
* Photos/Media/Files: We store a few files inside your device memory such as maps. This is required for smooth operation.
* Device ID: Allows us to check for mobile network connectivity.
* Wi-Fi connection information: Used to detect unsecured Wi-Fi connections.
Thanks for using SurfEasy VPN! In this update, we’ve made minor improvements.
Any suggestions? Let us know what you think by leaving a review!
The SurfEasy Secure Android VPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.