Download Swiss Weather for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Swiss Weather for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Swiss Weather on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Swiss Weather for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Swiss Weather on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Swiss Weather on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Swiss Weather for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Swiss Weather on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Swiss Weather and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Swiss Weather for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Swiss Weather on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Swiss Weather and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Swiss Weather and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Swiss Weather|
|Developer||ID Mobile SA|
|Update||May 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Swiss Weather FAQs, Guide, and Features
A quick and easy way to get your weather forecast for your region or any other place updated in real time and supervised by Swiss meteorologists!
DETAILED INFORMATION THROUGHOUT THE YEAR:
– Beautiful overview of each day
– Detailed weather forecast in 3 hours steps of the whole day
– Quick overview for 10 days
– Value of forecast reliability
– Probability of sunshine and rainfall
– Average temperature, minimum and maximum
– Perceived temperature
– Rainfall in mm
– Force and wind direction, strength of wind gusts
– Limit of snowfall
– Limit zero degree
– Choice of metrics
– Choice of language
– Astronomy, rise and set of sun and moon
– Temperature of lakes – rivers – pools – sea
Quick overview for 10 days
– Weather channel with TV news presented three times a day!
– Flash TV about the weekend weather, road weather and seasonal trends, weather in Europe
– Radar Animation for 3 hours
– Radar for rainfall, wind, satellite, currents
SPECIAL OPTIONS IN WINTER
– Snow report for all resorts in France and Switzerland
– Webcams on many slopes
Choice of city or any location and even villages around the World.
Source and Partner: MeteoNews SA
More details about in-app purchases
The Swiss Weather is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.