Download Sync My Lights for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Sync My Lights for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Sync My Lights on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Sync My Lights for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Sync My Lights on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Sync My Lights on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Sync My Lights for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Sync My Lights on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Sync My Lights and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Sync My Lights for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Sync My Lights on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Sync My Lights and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Sync My Lights and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Sync My Lights
|App Name||Sync My Lights|
|Update||October 18, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Sync My Lights FAQs, Guide, and Features
Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows and music videos even more by synchronizing your Philips Hue lights via Sync My Lights. The algorithms used by other apps can’t give you results like this. Sync My Lights recipes are community-created, customized experiences tailored to match on-screen action, sound – even emotion. Create and share your custom lighting recipes with the Sync My Lights and Hue Lights. Download today to join the growing community of thousands.
Sync My Lights provides free access to lighting recipes in the What’s Hot section. Get unlimited access to all current and future recipes by subscribing for only $1.99 / year. Published lighting recipe author’s recieve unlimited access for one year free of charge!
You will be automatically billed $1.99 through Google Play Store every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allow during active subscription period. Additional information can be found by visiting http://www.syncmylights.com/terms-of-use.
• Minor Bug Fixes
The Sync My Lights is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.