Download Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA)
|App Name||Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA)|
|Developer||National Information Center|
|Update||February 25, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) FAQs, Guide, and Features
Tabaud app for smartphones is one of the latest government efforts in Saudi Arabia to combat and contain the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic via Apple/Google Exposure Notification API.
The app was developed by the National Information Center NIC of the Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority SDAIA, in close cooperation with the Ministry of Health MoH as the official contact tracing application in Saudi Arabia.
The app provides 3 main services for users: notifying people if they had contact with others confirmed to be infected with coronavirus; also, providing them help by sending their health forms to the Ministry of Health to provide them necessary medical support according to the status and progress of the case; in addition to enabling those confirmed to be infected with coronavirus to voluntarily share their tests’ results with people they had contact with during the past 14 days.
Tabaud completely respects user privacy. Use of the app requires no information or location sharing, as it relies on Bluetooth technology to gather and refresh IDs randomly. In case the user wants to start the medical procedure of testing for coronavirus, the Ministry of Health regulations require providing main information, such as: name, National or Residence ID number, and date of birth.
The Tabaud (COVID-19 KSA) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.