Download Tattoo my Photo 2.0 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Tattoo my Photo 2.0 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tattoo my Photo 2.0 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Tattoo my Photo 2.0 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Tattoo my Photo 2.0 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Tattoo my Photo 2.0
|App Name||Tattoo my Photo 2.0|
|Update||August 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Tattoo my Photo 2.0 FAQs, Guide, and Features
“Tattoo my Photo” app lets you try new tattoo designs, without any pain! Tattoo yourself on your own photos. Using our app you will feel like in a virtual tattooing saloon or photo booth machine. Just choose a pic from gallery or take one using camera, choose the inked tattoo design that fits your style, rotate, resize, save and share your effect! Let your friends think that you are really tattooed 😉
Our editing tool contains a lot of artistic tattoo ideas for kids, both girls and boys, tatto for women and men (browse for example rose, dragon, polynesian or tribal tattoos and much more!).
Remember, making ink in real world is not a game, they will stay on your skin forever, so first check how it looks in our application. Also the studies have shown that tattooed women and men arouse more interest in others. But you can have this effect just from the photos, can’t you? The result doesn’t look like fake tattoo, do not worry and try.
In the new version you can also add your own text tattoo. Choose a font, type a text and it is ready! The new version allow you to see a tatts of the day. This tats are free for this one day.
Now you may add your own design from other photo. Just choose one from gallery or find some in internet.
Recently we added tattoo ideas section. Now you can check out real pics from other people and add your own to the social part of gallery. Publish your own design or find an inspiration!
Our photo editor is mostly free, but you can also buy special tatoo pack, check it now!
How to use:
– choose photo from camera or gallery,
– press red button to add new tatts (choose the one you like from handy categories),
– place the tattoo stencils on best place on your body. Move markers, rotate, resize and edit to best suit,
– erase unwanted parts of design,
– add another ink to your picture. Remember on the right part of the screen you can pull out the layout with layers. Choose here the element on which you want to work,
– on the left side there is one more layout. Here you can change transparency of tattoo, flip, change colors and more filters,
– finally save & share the result image!
– in our simulator gallery you can browse your own cool body art created by you in the app.
In new version you are able to change height, width of tattoo and skew&flip it as well. Much more soon!
small UI changes.
tattoos availability changes
new monetization model
– bugs fixed!
– new simple way to add and edit tattoo
– possible to use the old way to add and edit tattoo in “advanced window”
– bugs fixed!: en-US
The Tattoo my Photo 2.0 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.