Download Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Termius – SSH and SFTP client on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Termius – SSH and SFTP client on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Termius – SSH and SFTP client on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Termius – SSH and SFTP client on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Termius – SSH and SFTP client and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Termius – SSH and SFTP client for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Termius – SSH and SFTP client on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Termius – SSH and SFTP client and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Termius – SSH and SFTP client and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Termius – SSH and SFTP client
|App Name||Termius – SSH and SFTP client|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Termius – SSH and SFTP client FAQs, Guide, and Features
Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
· SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
· Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
· SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
· Local terminal with bash
· Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
· XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
· Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
· Hardware keyboard support
· Password, key, and 2FA authentication
· 12 awesome color schemes
· Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
· Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
· No ads or banners
Premium Features with a subscription that can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
· Cross-device sync *
· SSH key agent forwarding
· SFTP client
· Terminal tabs
· HTTP/SOCKS proxy
· CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
· Fingerprint protection
· Home Screen Widget
· AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
· Host chaining (hop host)
· Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
· Env variables
* Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.
Added support for TOTP as a second authentication factor
The Termius – SSH and SFTP client is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.