Download Test Maker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Test Maker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Test Maker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Test Maker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Test Maker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Test Maker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Test Maker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Test Maker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Test Maker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Test Maker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Test Maker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Test Maker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Test Maker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Test Maker|
|Update||January 17, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Test Maker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Test Maker is a Mobile Application that allows you to create your own tests in a simple and intuitive way.✍️📝
You can create test and share it with someone.📩
Test Maker will help you remember everything you want in a test format. Just enter name of the test and add any question you want.
With Test maker you can easily:
Create your own Quiz. 🧩
Get ready for the exam 🎓
Remember historical events ⏳
Learn the capitals of countries 🗺
and much more…✅
It’s all very simple. Good luck! 😎
Download this version of the app to share tests!
• Now you can lock the test for editing
• Only registered users can share the test
• Now links to tests will be removed at the beginning of each month
• Error correction
• Improved design
The Test Maker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.