Download The Cult for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the The Cult for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the The Cult on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install The Cult for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the The Cult on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the The Cult on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install The Cult for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the The Cult on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the The Cult and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install The Cult for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the The Cult on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the The Cult and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the The Cult and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||The Cult|
|Developer||EichGnomies GmbH & Co. KG|
|Update||September 1, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
The Cult FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Cult is a game for 4 to 10 players. Each player is secretly assigned a role which belongs to one of the two teams: the village or the cult.
The game is divided into 5 rounds. Each round a new leader will select players to go on a quest. Players that go on a quest can decide if this quest should be successful or fail. To win the village must complete at least 3 quests successfully.
Players belonging to the village must always vote for a quest to succeed. Players belonging to the cult can chose. The votes will be entered secretly and only the result of the quest will be known to all players.
While optional, it is recommended that at least one seer role is present in the game. The seer belongs to the village and will know which players belong to the cult. The seer can use this information to help with quests. However, at the end of the game the cult may vote on who they think the seer is. If they uncover the role of the seer successfully, the cult wins.
Happy hunting! 😈
What’s new: more languages! 🎉Russian, Arabic, Hungarian, Hebrew, Japanese, Finnish. Thank you to the awesome translators!
Got any problems or suggestions? Talk to us on Discord at https://discord.gg/KFaKsp5. We love feedback!
Happy hunting! 😈
The The Cult is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.