Download The Last Door: Collector’s Ed for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install The Last Door: Collector’s Ed for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install The Last Door: Collector’s Ed for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install The Last Door: Collector’s Ed for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the The Last Door: Collector’s Ed and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
The Last Door: Collector’s Ed
|App Name||The Last Door: Collector’s Ed|
|Developer||Phoenix Online Studios LLC|
|Update||December 22, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
The Last Door: Collector’s Ed FAQs, Guide, and Features
Feel what it’s truly like to be alone in the dark with this low-res, high-suspense point-and-click horror adventure, winner of multiple Best Games of the Year awards. Set in Victorian England, when Jeremiah Devitt receives a letter from his old schoolmate Anthony Beechworth with a hidden, cryptic message, he knows something is wrong. His journey to an abandoned manor is only the beginning as he starts to remember a long-buried secret from his youth, discovering things man was not meant to know, and opening doors that should have remained closed…
The Last Door: Collector’s Edition contains four terrifying episodes of occult and otherworldly horror inviting you to investigate Victorian England’s deepest, darkest secret. Featuring new scenes and puzzles, enhanced graphics, unlockable bonuses, and remastered sound. Explore ancient manors, decaying tenements, and twisting underground warrens with little but a lamp and magnifying glass to guide you. Dare you open The Last Door: Collector’s Edition?
Award-winning point-and-click horror adventure set in Victorian England
Features exclusive new locations, scenes, puzzles, stories, and more
Upgrades include enhanced graphics and remastered sound
Four critically-acclaimed scenarios*, one limited-edition set
Unlock new extras** and bonus content
Haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola
Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft
*,** First Chapter free. The whole content can be unlocked via only one IAP
The The Last Door: Collector’s Ed is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.