Download Thimbleweed Park for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Thimbleweed Park for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Thimbleweed Park on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Thimbleweed Park for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Thimbleweed Park on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Thimbleweed Park on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Thimbleweed Park for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Thimbleweed Park on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Thimbleweed Park and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Thimbleweed Park for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Thimbleweed Park on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Thimbleweed Park and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Thimbleweed Park and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Thimbleweed Park|
|Developer||Terrible Toybox, Inc.|
|Update||October 8, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Thimbleweed Park FAQs, Guide, and Features
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes… you’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
…Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
…What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
…Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
…Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
…Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
…And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered — and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
+ From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
+ A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
+ 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
+ Not a walking simulator!
+ Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
+ A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
+ A joke every 2 minutes… guaranteed!*
+ Two difficulty levels and built-in hint system.
+ English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian and Spanish subtitles.
*Not a guarantee.
Reverted permissions setting.
The Thimbleweed Park is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.