Download Throne: Kingdom at War for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Throne: Kingdom at War for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Throne: Kingdom at War on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Throne: Kingdom at War for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Throne: Kingdom at War on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Throne: Kingdom at War on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Throne: Kingdom at War for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Throne: Kingdom at War on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Throne: Kingdom at War and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Throne: Kingdom at War for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Throne: Kingdom at War on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Throne: Kingdom at War and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Throne: Kingdom at War and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Throne: Kingdom at War
|App Name||Throne: Kingdom at War|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Throne: Kingdom at War FAQs, Guide, and Features
We welcome you to the legendary world of wise Kings, great Lords and valiant Heroes. Walk the exciting path of a city builder and warlord! Assemble an army of faithful warriors in gleaming armor. Create a powerful Order and demonstrate your might to players from all over the world. Glorious victories in bloody battles for supremacy in the Kingdom and the brutal struggle for the ancient Throne are just a small part of all the adventures that await you in the lands of fearless rulers.
From the moment you begin the game, the atmosphere of a medieval town in an expansive Kingdom, courageous marches, battles and ancient riches will take you on an unforgettable journey. My Lord, your vassals are waiting for your orders!
Throne: Kingdom at War is free to play. You can purchase in-game currency in exchange for real money. It gives you the ability to buy various boosts and items that will make your gaming experience more dynamic and exciting. If you want to switch off this option, you can set a password in the Google Play Store menu to prevent any unwanted purchases.
– Access to a completely free mode
– High-grade graphics and sound
– Localization into multiple languages
– You can create your own Order or join an existing one
– Dynamic real-time battles with players from all over the world
– Several troop classes to choose from: knights, spearmen, ranged, cavalry, siege, scouts
– Armor, weapons and other equipment crafting for your Hero
– Numerous quests and errands with valuable rewards
We are constantly improving the app, making it better and more entertaining. You also can help us sending your feedback and suggestions.
Privacy Request: https://plarium-dsr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
– New levels of Citadel buildings
– 6 levels of Rebels’ Towers
– 16 pieces of Inquisitors’ equipment
– Inquisitors’ equipment upgrades
– 3 Adomi jewels and 3 levels of legendary jewels
– The option to change Order language
– The Infirmary shortcut
– A reward for first logging in via Plarium Play
– Eternal Stronghold Reputations
– Bonuses from Kingdoms’ Reputations and the Emperor of the Dominion title
– Gold Mine and Great Gold Mine balance
– Trade Relations subscription bonuses
The Throne: Kingdom at War is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.