Download Thumsters for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Thumsters for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Thumsters on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Thumsters for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Thumsters on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Thumsters on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Thumsters for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Thumsters on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Thumsters and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Thumsters for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Thumsters on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Thumsters and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Thumsters and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||May 18, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Thumsters FAQs, Guide, and Features
Your Ideal Parenting Partner – Thumsters is the agile, customized and fun incentive based behavioral app, designed to encourage desired behaviors in your children and develop great lifelong behavioral habits. Partnering with you AND your child will be our privilege.
– MULTIPLE CHILD SET UP
– STREAK TRACKING
– ABILITY TO CHANGE # OF THUMBS FOR DIFFERENT ‘REASONS’
– ACCESS PROTECTION
– MULTI-GOAL SETUP
– BASIC REPORTING
– KID FRIENDLY DESIGN
– FAMILY SHARING/MULTI DEVICE
Unlike other apps that charge on a per child basis, Thumsters allows you to set up and manage multiple family members for free.
At Thumsters we believe that if children are involved, they are more likely to be on board. We set up ‘streaks’ as a fun challenge, where kids can try and beat their previous best ‘streak’ of thumbs up.
THUMB # ALLOCATION
Different families may put different emphasis on various behaviors, OR you may be trying to deal with/encourage a certain behavior your child is currently struggling with. For this reason, in the settings screen we have made it possible to change the number of thumbs up or down for different behaviors. For example, talking back may earn them 1 thumbs down, whereas lying may be changed to 3 thumbs down.
Most kids are fairly tech savvy and pretty smart…. to prevent them sneaking their own thumbs up, access protection via a thumb print or unique passcode can be set (not your phone passcode!)
MULTI GOAL SETUP
Once a goal is achieved an interactive fun screen pops up for your child, with the ability for parents to ‘set again’ or ‘close’ that particular goal. This feature is perfect for setting ongoing goals such as, ‘achieve 10 thumbs up for daily screen time’. Multiple goals may be set up for each child (and yes, they can be different for siblings!) and each of these goals can be reoccurring or one off achievements. There is a feature which allows you to award the goal immediately or store it for future use.
In the goal achieved screen:
– Reports the time your child took to achieve each particular goal.
On the goals Screen:
– How many thumbs they have been given for each day/period
– Current tracking on their current goals
– Which rewards have been stored and are still available to claim
KID FRIENDLY DESIGN
With interactive screens, fun graphics and noises, Thumsters was designed with kids in mind. Just as kids are becoming tech-savvy, we understand they are also becoming increasingly design-savvy! We wanted the interface to be attractive to both our youngest customers (2+ years) and our teens using this app. For this reason we engaged an up and coming young talented Australian designer Caleb Gregory (15 years) to help us make the overall ‘look and feel’ of Thumsters both appealing and relevant.
MULTI DEVICE/FAMILY SHARING
The ability to sync the app across multiple devices and family users can be beneficial. This feature may come in handy particularly with Grandparents/Nanny’s/in-home-carers, or families with shared custody agreements where children may live in multiple homes. Goals, thumbs up and downs and reports are shared between all devices in real time.
Analytics was designed to give a more comprehensive breakdown of your child’s behavior. WHAT they are getting the bulk of their thumbs for…. this may help you formulate a plan of action for helping them with certain behaviors. WHEN these behaviors are taking place…. helps parents discover potential ‘patterns’ leading to certain behaviors.
Thumsters looks better than ever – Completely revamped UI for Android!
Moved Streaks to Reports
Moved Today’s stats to Kids
The Thumsters is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.