Download TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar
|App Name||TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar FAQs, Guide, and Features
🥇Great to-do list app for new Android device – The Verge
🥇The best to-do app for Android – MakeUseOf
🥇The best to-do list app for 2020 – Wirecutter (A New York Times Company)
🙌MKBHD’s favorite productivity tool
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, stay focused, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.🗓 🔔 ✔
TickTick helps you make the most of your day and get things done (GTD). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, habits to track, projects to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
💡Easy to use
TickTick is easy to get started with its intuitive design and personalized features. Add tasks and reminders in mere seconds, and then focus on things that really matter.
☁️Sync across Web, Android, iOS, Mac & PC
You can view and manage them wherever you are to achieve your goals more efficiently.
🎙️Create tasks and notes faster
Add them by typing or voice input. With Smart Date Parsing, the date info you enter will be automatically set as due date for task reminder with alarm. Stay as productive as you can with this time manager and to-do checklist!
⏰Instant task to-do list reminder
Instead of keeping all things in mind, put them into TickTick. It will remember everything for you and provide instant task to-do list reminder, for you to gtd. Set multiple notifications for important tasks and notes to never miss any deadline!
📆 Sleek calendar
Get a clear overview of your schedule, weeks or months ahead in to-do calendar – Day Planner for free. Third-party calendars can also be integrated, such as Google calendar, Outlook, etc.
Get easy access to your tasks and notes by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various types of widgets – pick the one you like most.
🔁Flexible recurring tasks
Set tasks to repeat for those that need to be done regularly. Choose a repeating period (daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly etc.). You can customize the recurrence, such as “every 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday”, or “project meeting every 2 months on the first Monday”.
Share lists, assign goals to collaborate with family, friends or colleagues. Spend fewer hours in meetings, phone calls or emails. Improve efficiency in a collaborative environment.
🍅Built-in Pomo Timer
The Pomodoro Timer can help log your distractions and stay more focused while at work. Try playing a white noise, it helps!
Enable Habit in the Tab Bar and start building some good habits – meditation, exercise, or reading etc. Setting a goal to help track your habits and life in a more precise and scientific way.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
– Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
– Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags
– Make checklists and notes
– Improve your concentration skill with built-in Timer & Stopwatch
– Sort goals by date, priority, and title
– Attach photos, records and other attachments
– Build good habits with goals to live a healthier and more energetic life
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
– Choose from a variety of beautiful themes
– View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps)
– Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task
– Add up to 5 reminders to each task
– Share a task list planner with up to 29 members
– Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task
– Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick
Learn more about at: ticktick.com
Connect with us at
Facebook & Instagram: @TickTickApp
– The Eisenhower Matrix supports setting a custom time period: you can set the “urgent and important” time to “the previous 7th day ~ tomorrow”.
– The Eisenhower Matrix Widget is also available now.
– The Eisenhower Matrix support to hide completed tasks.
– Tasks can be draggable in the list sorted by tag.
The TickTick: ToDo List Planner, Reminder & Calendar is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.