Download Timex | Blink for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Timex | Blink for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Timex | Blink on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Timex | Blink for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Timex | Blink on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Timex | Blink on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Timex | Blink for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Timex | Blink on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Timex | Blink and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Timex | Blink for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Timex | Blink on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Timex | Blink and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Timex | Blink and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Timex | Blink
|App Name||Timex | Blink|
|Update||July 30, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Timex | Blink FAQs, Guide, and Features
The companion app for TIMEX | BLINK & TIMEX | BLINK HR Bands
The Timex | Blink App helps you pair and sync the Band with your phone. Install and update to track, analyse and share your fitness data, configure SOS and set up smart alarms amongst tonnes of other features.
– Scan, pair and setup your TIMEX | BLINK Band
– Configure your emergency contacts and trigger an SOS to let them know exactly where you are in a time of distress
– Analyse your daily sleep data, and fitness data like steps, active calories, distance and active hours
– Analyse your heart rate using TIMEX | BLINK HR Band
– Reached your fitness goal for the day? Share it with beautiful images on your favourite social media
– Set up smart alarms to wake up with a buzz
– Enable notifications to get them on your wrist
– Find your phone when it goes missing
Minor bug fixes and performance improvement
The Timex | Blink is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.