Download TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN
|App Name||TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN|
|Update||December 17, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN FAQs, Guide, and Features
TLS Tunnel is a free VPN that aims to cross barriers imposed by internet providers and governments, and to guarantee privacy, freedom and anonymity to users.
The available official servers use a proprietary protocol that we call TLSVPN, it is a simple protocol that protects the connection using TLS 1.3 (and TLS 1.2 optionally), the same used in HTTPS sites, with a self-signed certificate verified at the time of connection to avoid interception.
To use it, no registration or payment is required, just a functional internet connection or knowledge to go through your provider’s restrictions in case your access is blocked.
It is also possible to use your own server through SSH, (Private Server option), in the standard method using port 22 (SSH standard), or with connection text and SNI if the server is prepared to receive these types of connections.
The official servers allow the passage of any IPv4 protocol, whereas the SSH connection of private servers allows only the passage of TCP, UDP will only be possible on private servers if the server is running any UDP Gateway such as badvpn-udpgw, without the connection UDP, you will not be able to play some games online or access some services.
The official servers also allow you to communicate with other users connected to the same server through the generated IP, your IP will be accessible by other users and you will also be able to access other users, by default this is disabled to avoid security problems.
Remember that TLS Tunnel is completely free, but with the Private Server option, if you don’t have your own server, you can pay to have access to third party servers, keep in mind that TLS Tunnel is not responsible for private servers, so in case of problems with private servers, contact the server owner.
Improved compatibility with Android 12
Update of some implementations
The TLS Tunnel – Unlimited VPN is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.