Download Toca Boo for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Toca Boo for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Toca Boo on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Toca Boo for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Toca Boo on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Toca Boo on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toca Boo for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Toca Boo on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Toca Boo and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Toca Boo for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Toca Boo on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Toca Boo and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Toca Boo and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Toca Boo|
|Update||March 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Toca Boo FAQs, Guide, and Features
Did I scare you!? My name is Bonnie and my family loves to spook! Do you want to scare them back? Follow me and I’ll show you how!
Float around the house and look for the family. Hide under tables, behind curtains or even duvets. Search the rooms but stay away from the light or else you’ll be seen. Rattle things, turn on the kettle and make the characters nervous! Can you hear their heartbeat? Great, it’s time to BOO!
Turn on the disco music and dance, munch on peppers in the kitchen for an extra hot scare, enjoy being invisible and find all the different hiding places – even the toilet!
UNIQUE AND MYSTERIOUS DESIGN
The simple and beautiful design will easily guide you through the world of Toca Boo. Fall in love with the 6 different characters and explore all the details of the big, mysterious house.
– Big house to explore with 2 floors and 6 rooms!
– 6 family members to scare
– Hidden surprises around the house
– Get bigger scares by eating things!
– Interact with objects in the house
– Beautiful, original artwork
– Open-ended play with no rules or stress
– Kid-friendly interface
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases
Toca Boo is made for kids as young as 4 yet can capture excitement of those much older. It’s filled with surprises – there are no limits, just fun! Come play!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids’ perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 130 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
The Toca Boo is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.