Download Toca Lab: Plants for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Toca Lab: Plants for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Toca Lab: Plants on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Toca Lab: Plants for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Toca Lab: Plants on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Toca Lab: Plants on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toca Lab: Plants for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Toca Lab: Plants on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Toca Lab: Plants and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Toca Lab: Plants for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Toca Lab: Plants on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Toca Lab: Plants and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Toca Lab: Plants and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Toca Lab: Plants
|App Name||Toca Lab: Plants|
|Update||February 23, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Toca Lab: Plants FAQs, Guide, and Features
Just like with the first app in the Toca Lab Series, Toca Lab: Elements, your curiosity will lead the way. Choose your plant, then visit five different locations in the lab:
● Grow light: Shine the light on your plant and watch what happens! Does your plant bask and happily sigh in the light, or groan and wriggle away? What happens when you turn the light up a notch or two?
● Watering tank: Put your plant in the tank and fill it up with water. Will your plant float? How does your plant behave when it’s soaking wet?
● Nutrition station: What’s the optimal diet for your plant? Try the three different nutrition formulas and discover which ones your plant character likes!
● Cloning machine: Spin the wheel on the cloning machine and before you know it, you’ll have five little versions of your plant. Wonder what the clones can do? Experiment and find out!
● Crossbreeding apparatus: Here you can mix two plants to create something unexpected. Try it and see what happens!
Have fun experimenting at each station to see how the plants evolve. Keep experimenting until you’ve collected all 35 plant characters in the app. Once you’ve collected a plant, keep experimenting to continue to evolve it! Who says kids can’t be scientists? Toca Lab: Plants brings out the budding botanist in everybody!
– Start with one plant and experiment your way to 35 different plant characters, each with its own unique personality!
– Continue to evolve existing plants through experimentation!
– Evolve plants with five lab tools: grow light, watering tank, nutrition station, cloning machine and the crossbreeding apparatus.
– Discover plants from five groups: green algae, mosses, ferns, trees and flowering plants.
– Learn the names and Latin names of real-life plants!
With no rules or time limits, this fun science app is perfect for boys and girls of all ages. Science has never been more enjoyable as you’ll have all different types of plants and fun scientific tools to play and learn with. Nothing but hours of fun in the laboratory awaits, so play in the lab and explore the world of science and botany now!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids’ perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
The Toca Lab: Plants is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.