Download Toca Mystery House for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Toca Mystery House for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Toca Mystery House on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Toca Mystery House for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Toca Mystery House on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Toca Mystery House on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toca Mystery House for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Toca Mystery House on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Toca Mystery House and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Toca Mystery House for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Toca Mystery House on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Toca Mystery House and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Toca Mystery House and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Toca Mystery House
|App Name||Toca Mystery House|
|Update||March 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Toca Mystery House FAQs, Guide, and Features
There’s a strange house on a strange street in a strange part of town. Most people are scared of it, but I want to sneak inside.
There are so many rumors, I don’t know what to believe
Some kids say the top floor glows at night and that crazy aliens live up there. Some say that strange experiments are going on in the living room. One kid I know absolutely swears they heard weird music coming from the basement. Can a house sing? I’ve also talked to kids who say the entire kitchen is covered in slime. Even my best friend, who never believes anything, told me the house is alive!
I had to see for myself
I did, I swear. I peeked inside last week. First, I made sure no one was around. Then I got on my tiptoes and spied in the kitchen window. I saw just the edge of the fridge. I think I saw some kind of gooshy red stuff oozing out of it, but I’m not really sure. Then I heard creepy rumbling sounds coming from the basement. It totally freaked me out and yup, I admit it, I sprinted all the way home.
But I’m just so curious, I can’t help myself. I think I’ll be going back. I want to go inside. I could really use a partner, though. Seriously, will you come with me?
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids’ perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 200 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
The Toca Mystery House is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.