Download Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6
|App Name||Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||August 7, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 FAQs, Guide, and Features
The app simulates a drained battery once the timer ends and doesn’t react to your toddlers’ typical actions so the child will return the device back believing that it needs to be recharged. No tears, no blame and no arguing! As the parent, you can easily unlock your device by either the set knock-code within TLT or with just a simple incoming call!
TLT just made parental control a whole lot easier – no more fuss on getting your device back after the set timer!
Here’s how it works:
• Set a time limit on your child’s use of the device
• When the timer goes off, the screen shuts down as if your device battery drained. Both the light and the sound turn off.
• It cannot be brought back by actions that your child might try
• If you need to use the device, there is a specific ‘knock-code’ that parents can use, and an incoming call will make your phone active again.
In other case your device will be unlocked automatically when goes off the unlock timer.
– What if my child decides to restart the phone before the timer?
Toddler Lock Timer has been developed for toddlers who do not have the knowledge of restarting the device before the timer is complete. If this becomes a problem, we recommend setting a lock pin on your phone in the case of the application restarting.
– I bought Toddler Lock Timer however the ads are still showing up?
We are sorry for the inconvenience, this is possible if the ads have been cached to memory before purchasing the ad-free version. To fix this issue, please reset your device.
– How can I unlock my phone after the screen goes black to simulate the drained battery?
To unlock, please use the knock code or wait until the cool down period that was set in settings.
– Can I set a pin code to unlock after the timer period instead of the screen going black?
The purpose of Toddler Lock Timer is to simulate a drained batter so your child returns the device without any fuss. Due to this, the screen goes black with only a knock code or waiting for the cool down timer to re activate the device.
– What if my child knows how to uninstall this application?
Unfortunately, we can not prevent Toddler Lock Timer from being uninstalled due to the system restrictions. We advise you to hide the app icon so it can’t be removed easily.
– unlock the screen by fingerprint
– screen lock demonstration
– more detailed information
– customize the sound behavior after unlocking the screen
The Toddler Lock Timer – For Kids under 6 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.