Download TomTom GO Navigation for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TomTom GO Navigation for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TomTom GO Navigation on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TomTom GO Navigation for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TomTom GO Navigation on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TomTom GO Navigation on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TomTom GO Navigation for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TomTom GO Navigation on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TomTom GO Navigation and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TomTom GO Navigation for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TomTom GO Navigation on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TomTom GO Navigation and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TomTom GO Navigation and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
TomTom GO Navigation
|App Name||TomTom GO Navigation|
|Developer||TomTom International BV|
|Update||October 5, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
TomTom GO Navigation FAQs, Guide, and Features
Get offline maps, online navigation experience with TomTom GO Navigation. Weekly-updated downloadable offline maps provide you the best driving experience with precise live traffic, and speed camera alerts*, both updated in real-time. Install now using the 30-DAY FREE TRIAL offer. 😎
• Save your mobile data using OFFLINE MAPS, while driving with up-to-date GPS navigation.
• Know exactly what lane is yours with moving lane guidance. Proprietary maps, coming from 20+ years of experience, provide you simple TURN-BY-TURN GUIDANCE.
• Steer clear of traffic and blocked roads in REAL-TIME and drive within speed limits, even when you are offline. ⚠️
• Drive hassle-free with SPEED ALERTS and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras* 👮️
• Enjoy best-in-class navigation experience on your car’s display with ANDROID AUTO.
• Avoid disturbing ads for a more efficient, PRIVACY-FOCUSED and AD-FREE journey.
• DRIVE TO PHOTOS and CONTACTS! TomTom GO Navigation will take you where you geotagged photos and to the contacts’ addresses stored on your phone.
• Search destinations, as well as popular attractions and essential POIs ONLINE from the catalog of TomTom.
• Choose your VEHICLE PROFILE to get a more personalized navigation experience 🚙
• Share your ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
• Find ALTERNATIVE ROUTES around traffic congestion, backed by TomTom’s precise distance and time calculations.
Drive with TomTom Go Navigation, drive safer with real-time traffic alerts and speed camera warnings* 🖤
After the free trial, you can select one of the following auto-renewing subscription plans:
4.99 – 1 month
14.99 – 6 months
24.99 – 12 months
Cancel or change your plan anytime.
· The use of this app is governed by the Terms and Conditions at tomtom.com/en_us/legal/.
· Additional laws, regulations, and local restrictions may apply. You use this app at your own risk.
* The Speed Camera Services must only be used in accordance with laws and regulations of the country where you are driving. This functionality is specifically prohibited in some jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to comply with such laws before activating the services. You can enable and disable Speed Camera warnings on TomTom GO Navigation. Learn more at: tomtom.com/en_us/navigation/mobile-apps/go-navigation-app/disclaimer/
** Offer limited to one free trial period per user.
The TomTom GO Navigation is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.