Download Toon for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Toon for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Toon on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Toon for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Toon on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Toon on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Toon for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Toon on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Toon and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Toon for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Toon on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Toon and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Toon and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Toon FAQs, Guide, and Features
This is the app that comes with Toon, the smart platform that provides insight into your energy usage (and generation). Toon connects your smart appliances and gives you the control. At home, with the display on your wall. Or on the go, with this app.
What’s in this app?
* Waste checker – get to know the energy usage of your appliances, track down energy guzzlers and stop the waste.
* Control Toon on-the-go to prevent unnecessary energy usage
* Get historic insight into your energy and gas usage (both in volume and euro’s)
* Philips Hue lighting – control your colourful lighting remotely
* Fibaro smart plugs – get insight into the energy usage of individuals appliances and turn them on and off remotely
* Setting your Week program
* Solar via the Toon app – insights into the output of your solar panel and graphs.
* Holiday mode
* Checking the battery life of your Fibaro smoke detectors via the app
The Toon app can only be used if you have Toon installed and a Toon subscription. By using this app, you accept the terms and conditions: https://www.eneco.nl/klantenservice/producten-diensten/toon/beginnen/privacy
It has been quiet lately, but the team has not been idle. They have been working hard on a technical improvement. This will make it easier to release new versions of the app in the future.
The Toon is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.