Download Touch Protector for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Touch Protector for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Touch Protector on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Touch Protector for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Touch Protector on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Touch Protector on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Touch Protector for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Touch Protector on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Touch Protector and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Touch Protector for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Touch Protector on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Touch Protector and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Touch Protector and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Touch Protector|
|Developer||Team Obake Biz|
|Update||November 7, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Touch Protector FAQs, Guide, and Features
Lock the touch screen while playing games, videos, and music. A well-established app for preventing accidental operation, continuously developed since 2013. Rich customization, free, no ads.
Touch Protector is different from ordinary screen lock apps. Please watch the video below to check it out.
Convenient Use Cases
Touch Protector is a simple app that disables touch screen and physical button operations, but it has many useful uses.
– When walking while looking at a map app, the map does not shift even if you touch the screen.
– Walking with the music video playing in your pocket.
– Locking the camera during video recording allows you to enjoy various camera work without worrying about accidental operation.
– When using your phone as a navigation system for motorcycles, you can prevent accidental operation due to raindrops.
– When tracing a displayed image, you can lock it and place a piece of paper on it.
– When you show a photo to someone, you can lock it and give it to them to prevent them from seeing the other photos.
If you have other interesting ways to use it, I would appreciate it if you could write them in the comments.
– Lock the screen with notification bar, shake, etc.
– Unlock the screen with the volume key.
– It’s easier to understand if you watch the video above.
– SHAKE > Shake locking > ON
– SHAKE > Shake sensitivity > Adjust the sensitivity
– PROXIMITY > Proximity covered locking > ON
– UPSIDE DOWN > Upside down locking > ON
– UPSIDE DOWN > Right side up unlocking > ON
– HARD KEYS > Volume up key unlocking > ON
– HARD KEYS > Volume down key unlocking > ON
If you are unable to unlock your phone, please try the following.
– Press the volume button.
– Connect your phone to a power source.
– Make a call to the phone and touch the screen.
– Touch the screen 5 times to display the other unlock methods.
– Remove the SIM card to force reboot your phone.
– Restart your phone forcibly according to the method found by searching for “force restart your-phone-name”.
Your phone’s battery control feature may be forcing Touch Protector to terminate.
You may want to exclude Touch Protector from the phone’s battery control. The following website is helpful for setting exclusion.
Don’t kill my app
Restrictions for Android 8 and later
Due to additional restrictions in Android OS 8 or later, Touch Protector can no longer disable the notification bar (top edge of the screen) and navigation bar (bottom edge of the screen). Therefore, Touch Protector will close the notification bar and navigation bar as soon as they are displayed to reduce accidental operation.
– Improved sensitivity of shake sensor
– New: Long press unlocking (donation feature)
The Touch Protector is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.