Download TrackView for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the TrackView for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the TrackView on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install TrackView for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the TrackView on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TrackView on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TrackView for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the TrackView on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the TrackView and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install TrackView for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the TrackView on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the TrackView and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the TrackView and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
TrackView FAQs, Guide, and Features
TrackView is designed for family safety applications. It turns your smartphones, tablets and PCs into a connected IP camera with GPS locator, event detection, alert and cloud/route recording capabilities. The Windows and Mac version are available for free download from our website.
TrackView offers in-app purchase. Please try the free features first before purchase. We do not process refund. Thanks.
No equipment to buy, no messy wires, you can install TrackView on your device in less than one minute!
1. Family locator and GPS finder
2. IP camera for home security
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote audio and video recording
5. Route recording for location history
6. Two-way audio
7. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
8. Night vision mode that helps you see in the dark
9. Motion and sound detection
10. Cloud storage to backup your recordings
11. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves your data usage
12. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
13. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
14. Integration with Gmail account
15. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
16. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
17. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
18. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
19. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
Three easy steps to get started in less than ONE minute:
TrackView is easy to install. Just a couple of clicks, and you are there.
You can use your existing gmail account user name and password to login to TrackView. Please use the SAME account to login to all devices. Before login, please also give a unique device name to your device so that you can distinguish them.
3. Enjoy your protection
Once you have multiple devices logged-in, you can monitor, track, or buzz a remote device by one click. You can also check the alert messages, record and playback your clips.
E-mail: [email protected] If you have any issues or suggestions, we’d love to hear from you.
You can set this app as the default Digital Assistant app to stay connected when the app is in the background.
The TrackView is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.