Download Transboard- Keyboard Translate for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Transboard- Keyboard Translate for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Transboard- Keyboard Translate on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Transboard- Keyboard Translate for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Transboard- Keyboard Translate on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Transboard- Keyboard Translate on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Transboard- Keyboard Translate for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Transboard- Keyboard Translate on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Transboard- Keyboard Translate and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Transboard- Keyboard Translate for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Transboard- Keyboard Translate on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Transboard- Keyboard Translate and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Transboard- Keyboard Translate and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Transboard- Keyboard Translate
|App Name||Transboard- Keyboard Translate|
|Update||June 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Transboard- Keyboard Translate FAQs, Guide, and Features
Communicate now or speak any language you like with the Transboard keyboard. You can directly write and speak in all languages within your application without having to use external translation applications that you can use in chat, chat, social networking and any application you want. Translation directly via the keyboard does not need To copy and paste or to use other applications the translation will appear in writing directly and can switch between languages easily and all languages are available as well as contains emoji emoji and Japanese Emoticons and smile and a clipboard with themes
Also Keyboard Professional Writing ornament from which you can ornament your writing different types of finishes and decoration .. directly using the keyboard without having to copy and paste the decoration will appear as you type directly and can switch easily between the motifs and writing English language parser with the ability to activate and deactivate the patterning and writing without it.
★ Instant translation to any language you like while typing and speak it easily and with a click of a button.
– Contains more than a dozen types of decorations can easily switch between them while typing .
– The possibility of writing with English language parser .
★ Support for emoji and Japanese Emoticons, and three forms of emulators can be switched between.
★ Contains a clipboard to copy, cut, paste and save unlimited words.
★ contains different themes.
★ Ability to control the size of the buttons and the size of the characters on the buttons.
★ Control the sound of buttons and vibration.
★ Control the height of the keyboard in the horizontal and vertical position of the device.
★ Ability to change the background of the keyboard in a picture from the studio through the settings.
★ Ability to change the color of the keyboard characters through the settings.
★ Show suggestions for words to facilitate writing.
★ Full support for all languages.
★ Voice input feature.
Supported languages in the Transboard:
– English (US)
– English (QWERTY)
– Armenian (Հայերեն)
– Bulgarian (бллгарски език)
– Czech Republic (Čeština)
– Danish (DANSK)
– English Dvorak (the language “en_DV”)
– English / British (en_GB)
– Finnish (Somi)
– French (French, AZERTY)
– German (Deutsche, QWERTZ)
– Greek (ελληνικά)
– Hebrew (Hebrew)
– Hungarian (Hungarian)
– Italian (Italian)
– Lao (ສາ ລາວ ລາວ)
– Norwegian (Norsk Bokmal)
– Persian (فارسی)
– Romanian (Romana)
– Russian (Русский)
– Russian Phrase (Русский, RU-RPH)
– Serbian (Српски)
– Slovak (Slovenčina)
– Slovenian (Slovenščina) / Bosnia / Croatia / Latin Serbian
– Spanish (Spanish and Spanish Latinoamérica)
– Swedish (Svenska)
– Tamil (மழழழ்)
– Thai (ทย))
– Turkish (newspaper)
– Ukrainian (украннська мова)
– More in-app
If you have any problem or have any inquiry or would like to add some ideas to develop the application please email us at the following:
★ You can now manage clipboard , delete, edit, pin text, and search in the clipboard via clipboard settings.
★ Update emoji.
★ Support dark and light theme .
★ fix bugs.
★ Added offline translation feature.
★ Improved theme settings.
★ Many improvements.
★ Added backup feature for clipboard and shortcuts.
★ Added ability to show or hide toolbar.
The Transboard- Keyboard Translate is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.