Download Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map
|App Name||Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map|
|Developer||Transno Note App|
|Update||July 6, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map FAQs, Guide, and Features
Transno is a multi-function app that helps you:
• Learn by doing, best way to manage your notes
• One click to create, share and demonstrate your mind map
• Collect your thoughts, help a wonderful creation
• Simple way to organize your tasks with tags
* Key Features*
• one click to mind map
• infinitely nested lists
• zoom in any sublist
• easy to expand and collapse
• arrange any content with drag & drop
• label items with # and @ tags
• add note to items
• cloud synchronization
• mark items as complete
• global search for all text
• insert pictures
• change font color（RTF）
• Facebook: Transno
• Twitter: Transno
• Telegram: TransnoUserGroup
• E-Mail: [email protected]
Now Transno is still in beta version, we’re always happy to hear you. If you have anything to talk, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Your words can make Transno a better product.
We believe ‘How much do you take life seriously, how strong Transno will be’.
New | After entering the document, the mode (outliner/mindmap) will be displayed as it was displayed when you quit.
New | Empty Bin is now supported.
New | Landscape mode is supported.
New | You can check the Word Count by clicking 3 dots buttons on upper right.
New | When previewing photos in the document, you can swipe to view the previous/next picture.
Fix | Bug fixes and improvements all around.
The Transno – Outlines, Notes, Mind Map is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.