Download Transocks VPN for Chinese App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Transocks VPN for Chinese App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Transocks VPN for Chinese App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Transocks VPN for Chinese App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Transocks VPN for Chinese App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Transocks VPN for Chinese App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Transocks VPN for Chinese App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Transocks VPN for Chinese App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Transocks VPN for Chinese App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Transocks VPN for Chinese App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Transocks VPN for Chinese App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Transocks VPN for Chinese App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Transocks VPN for Chinese App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Transocks VPN for Chinese App
|App Name||Transocks VPN for Chinese App|
|Developer||Chengdu Fobwifi Networks Technology LLC|
|Update||October 29, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Transocks VPN for Chinese App FAQs, Guide, and Features
Transocks is a simple and easy-to-use VPN that can help global users have unlimited access to Mainland China websites and applications, watch Chinese dramas, listen to Chinese songs, watch Chinese games, and connect to life in China.
What can Transocks do:
* Unlock and speed up websites & audio & video services in Mainland China
* Support: mainly Chineses software and websites such as iQiyi, Tencent Video, Youku, QQ Music, NetEase Cloud Music, Bilibili , Taobao, Weibo, Stocks software, etc.
Transocks features and functions:
✅ One-click connect to China, simple and easy to use;
✅ Smart/Global mode, does not affect local apps;
✅ Unlimited speed, unlimited traffic, unlimited bandwidth;
✅ Optional VIP server, high-speed transfer lines in many places around the world;
✅ One-to-one support in 24/7 online customer service;
✅ Full platform support: Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android mobile phone (Phone & Tablet), Windows, macOS, Chrome/Edge browser, Android TV Box.
Official website: www.transocks.com
Customer Service: [email protected]
1、Added shortcut for other apps；
2、Added subscription record and management；
The Transocks VPN for Chinese App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.