Download Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain?
|App Name||Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain?|
|Update||July 10, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? FAQs, Guide, and Features
Tricky Test 2 is an addictive free IQ game you can enjoy with your friends. Get ready to take the quiz and find out if you have a GENIUS brain or not!
Tricky Test 2 is a whole new free puzzle game with a series of tricky brain teasers and absurd solutions that you will never ever think of – the goal of this trivia game is not to be tricked (so far, over 6 million players have been tricked!). Are you smart enough to beat your friends’ IQ? Take the cunning test now if you think you’re a GENIUS!
Each of the brain teasers in this game is unique and pushes your creative thinking to the limit. If you can finish 111 trivia quizzes in 120 minutes, you will be pronounced a genius!
– “111 Tricky & Mind-blowing Brain Teasers″ – you will be tricked!
– “Find Out if You’re a Genius″ – An IQ quiz that tests your memory, logic and math abilities!
– “Test Your Friends Mode” – select the hardest questions to test your friends’ IQ!
– “Fun for All Ages” – best trivia game for family & friends’ gatherings!
– “Tap, Shake or Kiss your Phone?″ – Nothing’s impossible, brain it on!
“The most obvious answer is usually wrong. Think outside the box!”
– Minor bug fixed
The Tricky Test 2™: Genius Brain? is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.