Download Trivial Music Quiz for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Trivial Music Quiz for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Trivial Music Quiz on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Trivial Music Quiz for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Trivial Music Quiz on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Trivial Music Quiz on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Trivial Music Quiz for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Trivial Music Quiz on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Trivial Music Quiz and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Trivial Music Quiz for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Trivial Music Quiz on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Trivial Music Quiz and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Trivial Music Quiz and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Trivial Music Quiz
|App Name||Trivial Music Quiz|
|Developer||Quiz & Trivia Games|
|Update||July 8, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Trivial Music Quiz FAQs, Guide, and Features
ARE YOU A MUSIC FAN?
This game is for you! Enjoy thousands of questions and images of the best songs, bands, artists, awards, albums and more! Test your knowledge and play nonstop!
QUESTIONS WITH IMAGES
Do you know the covers of the best albums? And what about your favorite artists? Play with hundreds of questions with image and show what you know!
HOW TO PLAY
– Answer 10 questions in each round
– You have 30 seconds for each question, the faster you answer, the more points you earn!
– You have 3 lives so you do not lose points
This game adapts to your knowledge and will become increasingly challenging with questions from top artists like Rihanna, Sia, Lady Gaga, Eminem, Ed Sheeran and popular bands like Coldplay, U2, One Direction, Radiohead and much, much more!
QUESTIONS ALWAYS UPDATED
The music world changes every day so we regularly update the questions to the game so you can always have the latest news on your device!
PLAY WHENEVER YOU WANT!
Play with your friends, family, while waiting in line or at the bus stop! The game is completely FREE and you don’t need an internet connection to make the most of this quiz!
RATE THE QUESTIONS
Don’t you like that question? Are you sure the answer was not correct? After each game you can review, report and rate each question, indicating whether you like it or do not to improve the game everyday!
Go ahead! Start playing and enjoy the best of the music world!
Bug fixes and improvements
The Trivial Music Quiz is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.