Download Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge
|App Name||Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge|
|Developer||Quiz & Trivia Games|
|Update||November 10, 2020|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge FAQs, Guide, and Features
TRIVIAL is a trivia game divided into several categories to challenge your knowledge!
How to play:
• Start a new game
• Select your favorite category
• Answer the 7 questions in the shortest time
You can choose from the following categories:
• Geography (Countries, capitals, flags…)
• Entertainment (Movies, music, artists…)
• Art and Literature (Books, paintings…)
• Science and Nature
• Sport (Football, board games…)
Want more than one category? No problem! You can choose the random mode so your game has a bit of everything 😉
Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge shows a set of statistics for you to stay on track of your performance in the game and always try to improve your maximum!
We added a NEW game mode: CHALLENGE (you have to answer 100 straight questions!) and, guess what, you can now make your own AVATAR!
Also, we made some design and performance improvements. Hope you like and enjoy the game!
We’re always working to improve the game, please send us your feedback!
The Trivial Quiz – The Pursuit of Knowledge is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.