Download Trix – Online intelligent card game for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Trix – Online intelligent card game for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Trix – Online intelligent card game on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Trix – Online intelligent card game for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Trix – Online intelligent card game on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Trix – Online intelligent card game on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Trix – Online intelligent card game for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Trix – Online intelligent card game on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Trix – Online intelligent card game and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Trix – Online intelligent card game for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Trix – Online intelligent card game on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Trix – Online intelligent card game and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Trix – Online intelligent card game and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Trix – Online intelligent card game
|App Name||Trix – Online intelligent card game|
|Update||March 23, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Trix – Online intelligent card game FAQs, Guide, and Features
📣 Trix is the most popular online card game in the Middle East, play it with thousands of others, online players are waiting for you to play lovely trix game together.
Game has two types of Trix games which are complex and kingdoms also has partnership and duplication features which means you can duplicate the heart king or queens.
Why should you use this app?
💥 Fully FREE 🆓
💥 No blocking advertisements
💥 Very intelligent robot 🤖
💥 You can play online with your friends
💥 Complex, Partnership, Kingdom, Doubling modes
💥 Simple design, easy to play
💥 Multi language (English, Arabic, Russian, German, Armenian)
Trix takes on a cycle style in which there are four cycles with each cycle consisting of five games.
Each cycle is called a Kingdom and each Kingdom contains five games.
Owner of the Kingdom should select in which order games are played.
💥 King of Hearts
Each trick taken costs the collecting player 15 points.
Each card of the diamond suit taken in a trick takes 10 points off the running total of the collecting player.
King of Hearts
The player who takes the trick containing the king of hearts is reduced 75 points in standard setting. One common strategy followed in the pursuit of forcing the card’s holder to collect it him or her self is for players to purposely lead hearts when possible.
Each queen taken in a trick costs the collecting player 25 points.
Trix is the only contract that is not a trick-taking game in the normal Western sense of the term. It is similar to Fan Tan or Card Dominoes. Players try to get rid of their cards as soon as they can by playing them to a layout, which begins with the jacks, and continues upwards in each suit to the ace and downwards to the two.
The dealer begins and play continues counter-clockwise. At your turn you must play one card if you can. Legal plays are: any jack, or any card that is one rank higher or lower than a card that has already been played. If you are unable to play, you pass. The first player who runs out of cards scores plus 200 points. The others continue playing and the second scores plus 150 points, the third plus 100 points and the last gets plus 50 points.
– Fixed critical performance issue
– Added notifications support
– Fixed Close button in Results view
The Trix – Online intelligent card game is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.